|Position:||Cleaning Tech / Housekeeper|
|Full / Part Time:||Full and Part Time|
|Starting Wages:||$12 – $13 per hour|
|Opportunity for Additional Pay:||Yes! Learn our Special Services trades, and earn additional add-on pay rates. Hard Floor Care, Carpet Care, Window Cleaning, Total Quality Management Inspections.|
|Health Insurance||Yes if full time|
General Qualifications Necessary
- Must have housekeeping, hotel or janitorial cleaning experience preferably in the professional environment. Cleaning your own home will not count toward your experience level.
- Must have valid drivers license issued by the State you are working in with little or no violations for the past 7 years.
- Must be able to pass a complete background check.
- Have a Reliable Vehicle.
- A Permanent place to live.
Personal Skills Necessary:
- An eye for details!
- Promptness and Professionalism are the way you conduct your life.
- Strong “I will earn this” attitude.
- Applicants must be highly organized in all aspects of this job.
- Optimistic and cheerful personality with the ability to control elevated situations with effective communication.
- Deliver World Class Service to your customers.
- It’s always our job! If a customer asks, our answer is yes!
- Anticipate your customers needs for general work and supplies.
- Total Quality Management, Train, Supervise, Inspect, Feedback
- Cleaning and filling in for janitorial services as required.
Will train in all area including the following:
- Inspection and quality control procedures.
- Special Services including window washing, carpet steam cleaning and spot removal and floor scrubbing with machines
- Applicants must pass a background check.
- Safety of all personnel and quality of work is of paramount concern. We are a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to employment. Testing also occurs at Random, Post Incident, and For Cause. Refusal to take any test is interpreted as a failure, and is immediate grounds for termination.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is a smoke-free work environment. There is no smoking allowed on our property, or any property we service.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.