BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Equipment, Tools, Cleaning Supplies, Building Products are some of the key ingredients in ensuring our teams are ready to perform their work at optimum levels.
Our main warehouse is in Grand Junction, Colorado. We have a distribution system that covers all of our service areas. This position manages orders, coordinates delivery, and keeps our teams well stocked with the tools they need. A few responsibilities include:
- Anticipating and taking orders from our team (Colorado and Utah).
- Client communication. We sell products directly to our customers. Meeting and understanding customers needs, creating solutions, and deploying solutions. We are a complete turn key provider to our customers.
- Becoming knowledgeable on approximately 500 products, their appropriate safe and effective usage, and making substitutions when necessary.
- Physically managing inventory par levels and replenishing as required.
- Fulfilling orders from our inventory, or entering orders with our preferred partners.
- Using our existing distribution infrastructure as efficiently as possible. Please note, there may be times when you will need to deliver supplies!
- Our distribution system goes both ways. It can be used to deliver supplies, and pick up items for return. ORGANIZATION IS KEY!
- Accounting for and making the correct entries so we can either expense supplies as a cost, or bill them.
- Utilize Best Practice of Standardization. Whenever possible, using the same products, process, equipment, is always preferred and in place.
- Utilize Best Practice of Equipment Maintenance, and Redundancy. Zero down time is our goal!
- Keeping track of equipment assets, and maintenance.
- Safety! Understanding Safety Data Sheets, and their usage.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILL SETS TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Colorado Drivers License.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Clean Background Check.
- Outgoing, friendly and a positive attitude. Able to overcome problems and negativity.
- Able to motivate others through dynamic personality and self confidence.
- Self Starting and able to make quick decisions and above average problem solving skills.
- Be able to look at big picture with regards to the company and staff success.
- Be thorough in completing tasks. Must have meticulous, detailed and highly organized work performance.
- Professional, well spoken, knowledgeable and articulate. Poor grammar will not be accepted in verbal or written skills.
- Professional and strong leadership role is needed for this position. Manner and dress attire must be professional.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Confidence with computers and learning new computer programs. This skill will be tested prior to being hired.
- Managing many tasks simultaneously and resolving issues promptly and excellent follow-through organization.
- Ability to learn and function independently as well as part of the team. You will be expected to lead and organize team meetings.
- Speaking Spanish is helpful. If you have a willingness to learn, it can certainly enhance your position.
PAY AND COMPENSATIONS:
- The base pay for this position is related to the level of responsibility the applicant is willing to take on. Hourly pay can range from $20,800 to $37,000 per year.
- There is an opportunity to earn commissions.
- The lead in this position will earn hourly wages at 30-40 hours per week.
- Advancement will depend solely on job performance, attitude and extra responsibilities taken on.
- Applicants must pass a background check.
- Safety of all personnel and quality of work is of paramount concern. We are a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to employment. Testing also occurs at Random, Post Incident, and For Cause. Refusal to take any test is interpreted as a failure, and is immediate grounds for termination.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is a smoke-free work environment. There is no smoking allowed on our property, or any property we service.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.
Do you think you have what it takes to be in the lead position? Please take a moment and fill out this short pre-application questionnaire.