Would you like a career that inspires you, energizes you and allows you to achieve great things? We are looking for a positive, organized person for a position in Mesa and Eagle Counties, Co.
|Position:||Residential Property Manager Assistant|
|Full / Part Time:||Full Time|
|Opportunity for Commission:||Not yet.|
|Opportunity for Additional Pay:||Yes! Learn our Special Services trades, and earn additional add-on pay rates. Hard Floor Care, Carpet Care, Window Cleaning, Total Quality Management Inspections.|
|Paid Time Off||Potential|
|Service Areas:||Fruita, Grand Junction, Eagle|
Our goal is to deliver World Class Service for our Guests and owners. Having an eye for detail, and taking care of any problem that is noticed is key in providing WORLD CLASS SERVICE!
This position will be in charge of our Residential and Commercial Properties in Fruita, Grand Junction and Eagle Colorado. This position manages and performs needed tasks at these locations. The Assistant Property Manager will assist the Property Managers with the duties of Homecare and Rental management.
Personal Skills Necessary:
- Applicants must be highly organized in all aspects of this job.
- An “eye for detail”. We are not kidding here. Applicants must have a keen eye for detail, as well as an intuition for what they can’t see.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Optimistic and cheerful personality.
- Confident and knowledgeable decision maker to determine appropriate solutions to issues quickly and impartially.
- Advanced computer skills with a desire to learn about using technology to increase efficiency and quality with clients, employees and co-workers.
Professional Qualifications Necessary
- Colorado Drivers License and Clean Driving Record.
- Clean Background Check.
- Outgoing, friendly and a positive attitude. Able to overcome problems and negativity.
- Able to motivate others through dynamic personality and self confidence.
- Self Starting and able to make quick decisions and above average problem solving skills.
- Be able to look at big picture with regards to the company and staff success.
- Be thorough in completing tasks. Must have meticulous, detailed and highly organized work performance.
- Professional, well spoken, knowledgeable and articulate. Poor grammar will not be accepted in verbal or written skills.
- Professional and strong leadership role is needed for this position. Manner and dress attire must be professional.
- Responding to owner and guest requests;
- Scheduling, servicing and following up on housekeeping and maintenance requests;
- Conducting arrival, departure and periodic inspections of residential units;
- Managing billable maintenance items;
- and other projects as assigned by Property Managers
- Highest level of quality of care for all interior and exterior areas of the properties
- Scheduling and managing contractors, and potentially personnel.
- Maintaining Inventory of Linens, Amenities, and Home Supplies.
- Training and reviewing housekeeping tasks with personnel.
- Light “Concierge” services.
Will train in all areas including the following:
- Rental Property Cleaning, and Staging.
- Inventory Management.
- Light Maintenance.
- Establishing and implementing employee training and safety programs.
- Inspection and quality control procedures.
- New Hire and Employee Training Procedures.
- Applicants must pass a background check.
- Safety of all personnel and quality of work is of paramount concern. We are a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to employment. Testing also occurs at Random, Post Incident, and For Cause. Refusal to take any test is interpreted as a failure, and is immediate grounds for termination.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is a smoke-free work environment. There is no smoking allowed on our property, or any property we service.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.