Maintenance Manager - Fruita, Colorado
Position and Benefits
Position: Maintenance Manager
Full or Part Time: Full
Location: Fruita, Colorado
Starting Wages: $16 – $25 per hour depends upon experience
Opportunity for Advancement: YES
Paid Time Off: Yes
Health Insurance Full Time: Yes
Health Insurance Part Time: No
- Our Maintenance Department is in charge of keeping both residential and commercial High End Properties in great shape and running smoothly. This is a year round position, and can be a great career for a self-starter with an eye for detail.
Typical Day Can Include
- Communication with Management, alter schedule and tasks according to priority items.
- Communicate with Housekeeping, help if required.
- Mobilize your team for today’s tasks.
- Perform Recurring, Preventative Maintenance, Project work.
- Respond to Special Requests.
- Create schedule for next day.
- Communicate to your team next days schedule.
- Communicate with your team about after hours responses.
General Qualifications Necessary
- Electrical basic skills. ie… Replace light switches, fixtures, etc.
- Plumbing basic skills. ie … Replace flush valves, valves, gaskets, wax rings, etc.
- Mechanical basic skills. ie … Lubrication, Filter, Belt maintenance, cleaning condenser coils, etc.
- Facility Repair skills. ie … Interior / Exterior Painting, Sheetrocking, Door Hanging / Replacement, Trimming, Flooring, Appliance Trouble Shooting and repair, Roofing, etc.
- Building and Home Maintenance.
- Grounds maintenance, mowing, trimming and weed control.
- Snow Removal.
- Sprinkler and irrigation systems.
- Trash removal, pick up and general upkeep of exterior grounds areas.
Personal Skills Necessary
- Good Communicator, listen, write, speaking.
- Colorado Drivers License.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Clean Background Check.
- Outgoing, friendly and a positive attitude. Able to overcome problems and negativity.
- Able to motivate others through dynamic personality and self confidence.
- Self Starting and able to make quick decisions and above average problem solving skills.
- Be able to look at big picture with regards to the company and staff success.
- Be thorough in completing tasks. Must have meticulous, detailed and highly organized work performance.
- Professional, well spoken, knowledgeable and articulate. Poor grammar will not be accepted in verbal or written skills.
- Professional and strong leadership role is needed for this position. Manner and dress attire must be professional.
- Prioritize Tasks.
- Confidence with computers and learning new computer programs. This skill will be tested prior to being hired.
- Managing many tasks simultaneously and resolving issues promptly and excellent follow-through organization.
- Ability to learn and function independently as well as part of the team. You will be expected to lead and organize team meetings.
- Speaking Spanish is helpful. If you have a willingness to learn, it can certainly enhance your position.
- Applicants must pass a background check.
- Safety of all personnel and quality of work is of paramount concern. We are a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to employment. Testing also occurs at Random, Post Incident, and For Cause. Refusal to take any test is interpreted as a failure, and is immediate grounds for termination.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is a smoke-free work environment. There is no smoking allowed on our property, or any property we service.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.