Special Services – Hard Floor Care – Carpet Cleaning – Window Cleaning
|Position:||Special Services Supervisor|
|Full / Part Time:||30-40 hours per week|
|Starting Wages:||$18 – $25 per hour depending on experience|
|Opportunity for Commission:||Yes!|
|Opportunity for Additional Pay:||Yes!|
|Paid Time Off||Yes!|
|Health Insurance||After 90 days of FTE|
Hard Floor Care and Carpet Cleaning are VERY rewarding careers. Upon completion of a job, your impact will be immediate!
We have a tremendous opportunity for the right person to learn the trades. You will be a part of a team that has literally 100’s of years experience that you can learn from.
One of the most important traits to this career is the willingness to learn, and continue learning. Every job, every surface will present you with new opportunities to learn and take your customers job site to a new level of appearance.
General Qualifications Necessary:
- You will need to be obsessive! Our end product is what we represent! Let’s make it great!
- Need to be able to lift 50 pounds, 100 pounds with help.
- Willing to learn and master skills needed for provide Carpet Steam Cleaning, Floor Refinishing and Window Washing.
- Starting Pay will be based off your experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with other team members. Speaking Spanish is helpful, but not necessary for this position.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and the ability to transport equipment and tools.
- Must have a Colorado Drivers License with clean record.
- Must pass and have a clean background check.
Personal Skills Necessary:
- Strong “I will earn this” attitude.
- Commitment to improving your career knowledge and skills.
- Must have a happy, positive and TEAM attitude!
Professional Skills Required:
- Driven to provide “5 Star” Customer Satisfaction.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- In-Person, Phone, Text, Email, Application Usage.
- Organized and timely.
- Meet with customers to help determine needs.
- Make customer recommendations based on budgets and appearance.
- Create proposals.
- Maintain adequate supply levels.
- Maintain and operate equipment in a fit and safe manner.
- Hard Floor Care Skills
- Strip and Refinish
- Top Scrub and Recoat
- Deep Scrubbing
- Carpet & Fabric Cleaning.
- General Carpet Cleaning, follow the steps.
- Window Cleaning
- Strip Washer and Squeegee.
- Some ladder work may be required.
- Work Documentation
- Complete Work Tickets at completion of services.
- Make meaningful notes and recommendations about the work.
- Technology Skills
- Receive and Complete work tickets via company provided mobile phone.
- Applicants must pass a background check.
- Safety of all personnel and quality of work is of paramount concern. We are a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to employment. Testing also occurs at Random, Post Incident, and For Cause. Refusal to take any test is interpreted as a failure, and is immediate grounds for termination.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is a smoke-free work environment. There is no smoking allowed on our property, or any property we service.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.