We have a rare opportunity for an Area Manager position!
|Position:||Supervisor and Assistant Supervisor in Delta and Montrose Area|
|Full / Part Time:||Full|
|Starting Wages:||Depends on Experience $12 – $16 per hour|
|Opportunity for Additional Pay:||Yes! Learn our Special Services trades, and earn additional add-on pay rates. Hard Floor Care, Carpet Care, Window Cleaning, Total Quality Management Inspections.|
|Health Insurance||Yes, if full time|
- Hours: Late Afternoon and Evenings
- Opportunity for Additional Pay: Yes! Learn our Special Services trades, and earn additional add-on pay rates. Hard Floor Care, Carpet Care, Window Cleaning, Total Quality Management Inspections.
- Paid Time Off: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes
About the Job:
- Cleaning and Inspecting Commercial Office locations
- Deliver World Class Service to your customers
- It’s always our job! If a customer asks, our answer is yes!
- Anticipate your customers needs for general work and supplies.
- Hiring and training your team when needed
- Scheduling team members and communicating with the Dispatch Office
- Ensure all jobs are completed on time and on budget each day.
- Schedule Special Project work for your team and customers.
- Total Quality Management, Train, Supervise, Inspect, Feedback
- Meeting with your customers, ensure World Class Service.
- Develop new business, sales and bidding of new jobs. You can earn a commission on every job!
- Applicant must work a minimum 30 hours per week providing these services and basics of this job. Additionally, you will need to be available to your staff and customers if problems arise.
- Must have housekeeping, Janitorial and Janitorial Supervisory experience of 2 + years preferably in the commercial and/or office cleaning environment.
- Speak, Read, Write English.
- Must have valid drivers license issued in Colorado with little or no violations for the past 7 years.
- Must be able to pass a complete background check.
- Have a Reliable and safe vehicle that is good in all weather conditions.
- Permanent place to live within 20 miles of Delta or Montrose
Personal Skills Needed:
- An eye for details!
- Promptness and Professionalism are the way you conduct your life.
- Strong “I will earn this” attitude.
- Applicants must be highly organized in all aspects of this job.
- Strong communication skills are a must when working with clients and employees.
- Optimistic and cheerful personality with the ability to control elevated situations with effective communication.
- Confident and knowledgeable decision maker to determine appropriate solutions to issues quickly and impartially.
- Leadership and supervision skills. Great trainer and motivator!
- Advanced computer skills with a desire to learn about using technology to increase efficiency and quality with clients, employees and co-workers.
- Applicants must pass a background check.
- Safety of all personnel and quality of work is of paramount concern. We are a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to employment. Testing also occurs at Random, Post Incident, and For Cause. Refusal to take any test is interpreted as a failure, and is immediate grounds for termination.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is a smoke-free work environment. There is no smoking allowed on our property, or any property we service.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.