Covid-19 – Coronavirus
Essential Business and Safety
U.S. Cleaning Professionals is an Essential Business.
Our partners / customers include many mission critical market segments:
- Health Care
- Law Enforcement
- Convenience Stores
- Food Service
During this pandemic, our partners count on us to provide them the supplies and services necessary to conduct their business in a Safe, Professional, and Successful manner.
We remain open and fully committed to our partners success.
In order to perform as an Essential Business, we have enhanced our policies and procedures including:
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments. The well being of our team and partners is of paramount importance.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness: We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our team and partners. Every day we work towards meeting or exceeding the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19. Our procedures and best practices include everything from hand washing hygiene, room and common area cleaning, and the proper use and application of cleaning products.
Examples of a few Specific steps we are and have taken.
- Wellness check. At the start of each shift, our team needs to be “Fit for Work”.
- Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: We are providing our staff with essential knowledge and effective cleaning programs for their health and safety.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our partners.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, staff associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our housekeepers use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
- Back of House: In the spaces where team members work “behind the scenes,” are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, storage areas, laundry and staff offices.