U.S. Cleaning Professionals COVID- 19 Statement:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. We have already implemented, and continue to improve steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.We closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).Everyday our staff is working hard to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19.Our protocols cover everything, including handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications.
Specific steps U.S. Cleaning Professionals is taking:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, Managers are reviewing and inspecting each customer’s facility.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: We have partnered with suppliers to make sure our staff has the proper tools and virus-killing products approved by the EPA and CDC.
- Offices and Buildings: Each service we provide we will use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to disinfect all surfaces, with particular attention paid to high-touch surfaces.
- Public Spaces: Some customers have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators (and elevator buttons), door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Event Notification: If we are alerted to a case of COVID-19 at one of our customer’s locations, we immediately work we undertake an additional cleaning and disinfecting protocol.