Housekeeper - Fruita, Colorado
We have a rare opportunity for a Housekeeping position. This job can quickly develop into a career for someone with an eye for detail, and a great work ethic
Position and Benefits
Position: Housekeepers, Inspectors and Supervisors
Full or Part Time: Full
Location: Fruita, Colorado
Starting Wages: $12 to $15 per hour. Depends upon Experience.
Opportunity for Advancement: YES
Paid Time Off: Comp Time can be earned.
Health Insurance Full Time: Yes
Health Insurance Part Time: No
- Cleaning and preparing High End short term rental homes.
- Everything about the home must be clean and ready for a 5 Star Guest Experience.
- It’s always our job! A positive Guest Experience is the reason we are here!
Typical Day Can Include
- Check schedule for BTB’s (Back to Back’s), Checkouts, Midweeks, Project Work, or Special Services.
- Pull linens and supplies.
- Perform cleans and projects.
- Report any Maintenance or Housekeeping issues immediately.
- Return dirty linens to be laundered.
General Qualifications Necessary
- Must have housekeeping, or janitorial experience. Preferably in the guest services field.
- Communicate in English.
- Speaking Spanish is optional, but you must commit to learning.
- Must have valid drivers license issued by the State you are working in with little or no violations for the past 7 years.
- Must be able to pass a complete background check.
- Reliable Vehicle.
- Permanent place to live near the employment.
Personal Skills Necessary
- An eye for details!
- Promptness and Professionalism are the way you conduct your life.
- Strong “I will earn this” attitude.
- Applicants must be highly organized in all aspects of this job.
- Strong communication skills are a must when working with clients and employees.
- Optimistic and cheerful personality with the ability to control elevated situations with effective communication.
- Confident and knowledgeable decision maker to determine appropriate solutions to issues quickly and impartially.
- Applicants must pass a background check.
- Safety of all personnel and quality of work is of paramount concern. We are a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to employment. Testing also occurs at Random, Post Incident, and For Cause. Refusal to take any test is interpreted as a failure, and is immediate grounds for termination.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is a smoke-free work environment. There is no smoking allowed on our property, or any property we service.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.