Each day our team services many jobs. Each team member at each job “Clocks-In” and “Clocks-Out” of a central Timekeeping system. Our system logs the hours worked for each team member and creates payroll and budget records.
This position is the “Quality Assurance” portion of our system. A few responsibilities include:
- Verify and modify if necessary for all Jobs:
- Shift Times
- Caller ID Information
- Physical Address and GPS location
- Alert times … This is the time a Supervisor will be notified if there is no “check-in” for a job.
- Communicate any changes to Area Managers.
- Review Budget variances daily.
- Make corrections as required.
- Notify Area Managers with variances.
- Create Work Tickets for Special Services.
- Integrate Work Tickets into Budget as Billable, or Non-Billable.
- Prepare Customer Invoices.
- Communicating and listening effectively with customers and team members through telephone calls, emails and in person to maintain a positive relationship.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILL SETS TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Outgoing, friendly and a positive attitude. Able to overcome problems and negativity.
- Able to motivate others through dynamic personality and self confidence.
- Self Starting and able to make quick decisions and above average problem solving skills.
- Be able to look at big picture with regards to the company and staff success.
- Be thorough in completing tasks. Must have meticulous, detailed and highly organized work performance.
- Professional, well spoken, knowledgeable and articulate. Poor grammar will not be accepted in verbal or written skills.
- Professional and strong leadership role is needed for this position. Manner and dress attire must be professional.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Confidence with computers and learning new computer programs. This skill will be tested prior to being hired. Must know more than the basics of spreadsheets, Microsoft programs, etc.
- Pleasing and professional telephone speaking voice. This skill will be evaluated during a telephone interview.
- Managing many tasks simultaneously and resolving issues promptly and excellent follow-through organization.
- Ability to learn and function independently as well as part of the team. You will be expected to lead and organize team meetings.
- Speaking Spanish, or at least the willingness to learn will enhance your position.
PAY AND COMPENSATIONS:
- The base pay for this position is related to the level of responsibility the applicant is willing to take on. Hourly pay can range from $20,800 to $37,000 per year.
- The lead in this position will earn hourly wages at 30-40 hours per week.
- Advancement will depend solely on job performance, attitude and extra responsibilities taken on.
- Applicants must pass a background check.
- Safety of all personnel and quality of work is of paramount concern. We are a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Test prior to employment. Testing also occurs at Random, Post Incident, and For Cause. Refusal to take any test is interpreted as a failure, and is immediate grounds for termination.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is a smoke-free work environment. There is no smoking allowed on our property, or any property we service.
- U.S. Cleaning Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.
Do you think you have what it takes to be in the lead position? Please take a moment and fill out this short pre-application questionnaire.